In2Leadership 2024

View Only
Expand all | Collapse all

Welcome to the In2Leadership 2024 Community!

• 1.  Welcome to the In2Leadership 2024 Community!

Posted 01-09-2024 02:39 PM

As your 2024 CPCU Society President and Leadership Council chair, I'm especially excited to welcome you all to the In2Leadership 2024 event community here on INteract.

This community includes all attendees of In2Leadership 2024, happening in sunny Phoenix on March 19–20. Though the snow here in Rhode Island has me already packing my bags, the thing I am most looking forward to is our educational program.  It promises to be engaging and impactful: there will be an opening general session on leading with innovation, six different sessions presented by faculty of the Thunderbird School of Global Management at Arizona State University, three Society volunteer group sessions tailored especially to the needs of today's risk management and insurance leaders, and more. You can learn more about the conference program on the event agenda.

On the Discussion tab of this community, I encourage you to share your excitement, ask questions or inform others about activities happening during the conference. On the Members tab, community members can see and connect with each other. As more attendees register, our community will grow, so please spread the word to friends and colleagues about this event!

If you are ready to get started on your 2024 leadership journey, check out the CPCU Society's leadership and career development resources in the new Learning Library (including my recent chat with Chris Hampshire on the In the Know podcast)

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you in Phoenix. It's going to be a great conference – see you there!

------------------------------
    Traci Adedeji
    AIDA,API,ARM,CPCU (she, her)
    2024 President and Chair, The Institutes CPCU Society
    Positive Paradigm Group
    traciadedeji@gmail.com

• 2.  RE: Welcome to the In2Leadership 2024 Community!

Posted 01-10-2024 02:47 PM

So excited about this In2Leadership event in 2024, Madam President! The Thunderbird School is one of the best in the business and everyone is definitely in for an experience of a lifetime that attends. I know that I gained a lot from my prior experience with them. I am looking forward to re-connecting with all the volunteer leaders in the best Society, in the greatest industry, in the world! I'm also really hopeful to welcome NEW attendees to In2Leadership and help guide them on their own journeys of leadership within our Society. I'm here to build seats at the table for everyone and ensure every professional feels like they belong in the CPCU Society, because they do! Let's do this!

Be well,
    Dr. Brad (he/him)

Brad Gronke, EdD, MBA, MS
    CPCU, AIC, AIS, AIM, CLMP, CCP, SCLA

Leadership Council Member
    Student Action Committee Liaison
    Webinar, Insights, & In2Risk Contributor
    Facilitated Study Group Leader
    Professional Mentor and Coach

https://ignitep3.com
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/drbradgronke/