Applications are being accepted for Peer Reviewers: February 15 - March 5
In2Risk 2021, formerly known as the CPCU Annual Meeting, is an inclusive opportunity for all insurance and risk management professionals to engage in exceptional learning experiences that help advance career and professional development.
In2Risk offers a wide variety of learning experiences and Peer Reviewers help to shape a dynamic and meaningful program. Peer Reviewers serve a key role to ensure that the most suitable content and extraordinary learning opportunities are selected from the proposals submitted.
Overview of Process:
Through this process, reviewers will read and rank session proposals in coordination with the Program Committee and staff to support developing an education and learning program that reflects diversification of thought and meets the needs of the In2Risk audience.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Time commitment of up to 4 hours
- Familiarize yourself with the Call for Proposals
- Pre-read all assigned proposals
- Anonymously rate each proposal based on criteria outlined
- Provide open ended constructive feedback as appropriate
- Presenter names will not be visible during the online rating process
- Peer Reviewers agree to abstain from reviewing any proposal they submitted and/or have a conflict of interest (including IG participation).
Peer Reviewer Qualifications:
- Experience working in different functional areas within the insurance and risk management industry
- Peer Reviewers must be current members of the CPCU Society.
- Have business knowledge and practice.
- Excited about creative and innovative approaches to achieve business goals while having experience to adequately determine the feasibility of adopting new practices.
- Professionals who hold at least 3+ years of insurance and risk management experience.
Timeline for Peer Review Planning:
- Applications for this volunteer opportunity are due no later than Friday, March 5, 2021.
- Peer Review Process will take place during late March/early April.